Tuesday, February 08, 2005

This is rude, and I'll probably feel bad about saying it in my blog but ... SOUCY WAS RECALLED TO SPRINGFIELD! WOOHOO! I'm sorry, I am usually the one bitching at people for smashing players to bits but this one really shocks me. I thought for sure we'd be "stuck" with him for the remainder of the season. Granted, the number of stupid penalties he drew and the foolish attacks on other players after the whistle was blown (such as the knee drop) have slowed down, but I'm still surprised by this recall. Personally I just say good riddance because I didn't dig how he acted off the ice either.

On other bright news - my laptop is healthy again. Thank you Dell tech support!

"Na-na na na, na-na na na, hey hey hey, goodbye! -(who cares who sings it, it's the perfect song for today)"

No comments: