Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I would smack my head off of my keyboard a little, but I just got it fixed. It's been a long several games. Jamesy and Sully scored tonight but we fell to the Titans 5-2, pushing them up to 4th in the division. Interestingly enough Bowman was playing wing to help compensate for our overload of d-men (how ironic given we were short on d-men earlier this year when we were winning).

I've been staying hella busy at work and bringing way too many things home to be dealt with as of late. Sadly, I'm half looking forward to traveling for work just to get out of the same old same old routine - that is if I can resolve all of the issues surrounding the travel arrangements for the team and determine who's babysitting the fuzzy ones.

I'm a terrible Christian as I didn't make it to an Ash Wednesday service today, despite being invited to hear my bud singing. At least I got a few things done for my class tonight while listening to the game and got a little bit of vacuuming done. I'm actually looking forward to a weekend w/o hockey in town just so I can catch up on my cleaning. Of course my next question is what am I cleaning for - not like anyone is ever here, including me. Maybe I should just invite over some of the scary guys that keep contacting me over messenger and just embrace the axe-wielding psychos that I attract. To further detail, if I get abducted after a game some night it's probably the guy I don't know who sent me a picture of me from the game Saturday. Yeah, creepy huh. Time to stop babbling - maybe an early night to bed would serve well.

No comments: