Thursday, February 10, 2005

I'm in shock and awe! Everyone has all been but calling for the head of Toby if he doesn't make some cuts or trades - and mayhaps the rabid mob will be quieted for a little while as we've trade Hildy *gasp* for Brian Collins from Pee Dee. I guess it was a matter of time, but everyone was waiting to see "who". I'd put my money this isn't the only act that we'll see played out in the near term.

I was hoping to leave work a little early today since I had extra hours from earlier in the week - just to relax a bit before running back out, but I didn't get out the doors until 4:30. So much for relaxing. I did my bible study thing and made an attempt to chill by doing some light window shopping after. Big mistake. I forgot about all of the Valentine's Day crap that would be smacking me in the face. *hiss* Well I left with a few new packs of incense but it even made it's point. When you take them out of the cardboard you have no way of knowing the scent, so I mark the plastic w/ a sharpie. I purchased Spring Rain.. what did I write on the packaging? Spring Pain.

Ok, enough piss-poor attitude. One with the rest of the work I need to do this evening. And to think I even will get started before 9:30!

No comments: