Sunday, February 06, 2005

Guess what. We lost again. Blah. 6-3 today. Desrochers started us off, and in the second both Mather and Courchesne snagged one within a minute of one another to try and get the ball rolling, but it just didn't happen. What can you do.

Post game I sat in the room at a get together while the super bowl was on, but I haven't been into football in years so it didn't really keep my attention. Then I come home hoping to just blog and read email and go to bed... no. Get this. Laptop, mid-sentance - KEYBOARD STOPS WORKING. Ugh. I rebooted I hit all the wierd ass function keys thinking maybe Vixen hit something odd (she likes to lay her head on the keyboard to get my attention) but all to no avail. Thank goodness I'm resourceful and plugged my regular keyboard in. But this simply won't do. Eep. I guess we'll see what can be done about it. Fingers crossed for me here people!

No comments: