Sunday, February 27, 2005

I guess I'm as bad of a fan as you are of a brother... as I missed the Mississippi games the past two nights. I don't have an excuse for Friday's game in which Bates had two assists. Last night's game I can just blame on having company. Somehow Mississippi managed to lose to Pensacola last night despite a goal and assist from Anthony. Bates pulled an assist off of his brother's goal.

With aforementioned company we learned a few things in our discussions. 1). Having wood is better than having gas. 2). Nothing compares to Christine's free wood. 3). And the quote of the evening goes to Beff. "Do you know how many people have seen my breasts over the years?"

As to the Chiefs game last evening: if it wasn't for a last ditch come back effort on the part of Toledo we could have easily hung. Instead, we helped them tie up Wheeling for 1st place in the division. I guess sometimes other teams just want it more. Demo, Courchesne, and Tallari all scored last evening. Hopefully today's game will go a little more smoothly. It's been a rather quiet streak for Jean DesRochers. Time to snap out of that streak toots.

No comments: