Friday, February 25, 2005

How about that Scott Dobben scoring in the first with just two seconds remaining to keep the Chiefs in a tie situation heading into the second. I think a great deal of our game right now is mental - and that point could make a world of difference. Unfortunately in the second a puck bounced off of Bilodeau's foot and went sliding past Cann. From there things just couldn't come together and we dropped 4-1 to the Storm. EH!

In between paper writing efforts this evening I've also been on the hunt for the ellusive leather coat. I found a bad-ass style in the tastes of Underworld and Matrix, but not in my size. You'd think with the Internet at my side I'd be able to find this cursed thing, but no dice. I always seek out the odd things and have a heck of a time. Of course, if I wait a year whatever I like becomes 'popular' and thus available everywhere at half the price of what I finally found it at. *curses*

No comments: