Sunday, February 27, 2005

Tallari and Dobben scored today in the first, but our silence for the remainder of the game once again forced us to overtime and into the shootout. Which, we all know how that tends to turn out. *sigh* Mississippi did win however, 2-1. Anthony Battaglia had the game winner. The box score has Bates denoted as assisting, but the game summary reads differently.

Instead of heading home to listen to the Mississippi game Beff, Slippy and I headed to the Blvd Grill for some chow. From there we up and decided to make a Walmart run for entertainment purposes. Some interesting purchases were made... and I came home way too late. Now of course I have a couple pissed off dogs who probably won't let me sleep tonight. I guess I deserve it. I did have a cup of coffee (a Dutch coffee that is) at the boulevard, so who knows if I'll be able to sleep anyhow.

No comments: