Thursday, December 30, 2004

Since the Slipster must be bored at work (and checking my blog for updates *smile*) here goes. What's to say. I'm enjoying my days off. Yesterday a few of us hit the Chiefs practice - it was quite entertaining to hear a few of the guys thinking they were the sh*t for making a shot (BK)... or cursing wildly for missing it (tsk tsk Mather - I would have never guessed such terms would come out of your mouth).

From there, a quick lunch with the girls and wandering the mall as a group. I felt like the plastics walking down the halls taking up the whole width. Finally yesterday a few hours at the salon and a few drinks w/ the girls. It was a great day. :)

Today I figure it's movie day. I watched Bad Boys II and then headed back to the mall to meet the Slipster for lunch. From there I returned to Bath and Body and got the lavender goodies I wanted - on sale or not. So, now I need someone who can help me w/ the lavender massage oil - any takers? :)

I'm listening to a new album I picked up at the moment - at the suggestion of Brian - Low's Trust CD. It's pretty decent. A little more mellow and less hate-filled than most of my music, but still quite nice. Mayhaps after I'll watch a few more movies, unless of course Davey-Boy is up for a trip out for a drink or two. Ah. It's so nice to not have anything pressing for a while. Hockey tomorrow... and new years eve parties too!

"I fell hard. I fell fast. Mercy me. It'll never last. -Low"

No comments: