Saturday, January 01, 2005

Three men step up to the plate and don't fail to disappoint in one week. Is that unprecedented? I refuse to let all the bs get me down. Needless to say, I do realize all the more I should expect from the males of our species, but I do still get a little troubled by their foolishness and fickleness. Remember me? Yeah, that was my ass you grabbed a few weeks ago.

Yes, dissed (quite severely) once again this evening. I give. Thought you were interested, but the fact that you couldn't do more than make a face after I said your name a third time to get your attention and give you photos (you asked me to take) more than tells me where I stand. Oh yeah, by the way, congrats on your game winning goal.

Anyhow, I had a blast this evening hanging out with friends. I did manage to shake any minor funk that was accrued by learning how to play flip-cup. The photos as proof are soon to come I'm sure. Further, congrats to the Chiefs (et al) at taking down Toledo, quite the big win given the recent 3-way tie for 4th place. With Reading also loosing this past evening... all is well in ECHL-ville.

At least it's a new year. I claimed 2004 as my year, and I think I succeeded at making it just that... so here goes. 2005, it's mine too. I think after all the time I wasted in the wrong place I deserve two in a row. If it's half as interesting as 2004 I'm sure I'll have plenty to blog about... and many more things that I omit and save only for my personal journal. Too bad you aren't an option to be part of it. *snoogins*

"If I only had one more chance, to change my life today... -Lasgo"

No comments: