Monday, December 27, 2004

Ok, problem solved. I won't feel like a retard for being at two practices because there didn't seem to be one today. My niece seemed a little bummed - as she even wore my smaller sized Chiefs jersey *aww, how cute*. Today is a good day to just stay in and tend to the fire anyhow. Poor kids. That means they'll have to eat Aunt Judy's cooking tonight. Muahaha.

I stopped off at Blockbuster and raided the sale previously viewed racks. I officially need more space for my movies. I also need to start a list so I know what all I have. That goes for my CDs as well. Maybe that will keep me busy some afternoon after the rugrats have departed.

I had a freaky dream last night about Jeff Zehr. He needed to talk to me but didn't get to say about what before the niece woke me. *laugh* Again, the human mind and dreams are just screwy.

No comments: