Sunday, December 26, 2004

Another holiday ka-put, leaving me with a full year before the answer to my famous question of "Christmas tomorrow?" gets me the answer I want. Granted, it would be nice to have the enthusiasm for the holidays that I use to have. I guess that's only something I'll really get back once I find a keeper again. Somehow having someone you care about (beyond your blood family) gives you inspiration to cook and do all of those happy home maker things for the holidays.

I did opt to drag the rugrats back from my mom's, so I've been kept in the entertainment of my niece and nephew since last evening. So there are movies, and playstation games gallore. Is it wrong that when my nephew picked up a hooker and then beat her to death to get his money back on Grand Theft Auto III that I was proud? *laugh*

All the beautiful people of Johnstown should be on their way back to town today (yes, you have to import beautiful people from Canada to make this place look good - and yes, I'm referring to many of the hockey players). I guess most of the beauty stems from Jean Desrochers this year, but I digress. *grin* I know there are many friends of mine that look forward to their return for very similar reasons.

I was talking with a couple friends about hitting practice later in the week, since I'm off of work and whatnot, but I may end up hitting tomorrow's too, as my niece wants to go since there isn't a game until after they leave. I've already threatened that if she embarasses me I'll have to get even the next time I visit Texas.

No comments: