Friday, December 24, 2004

Chocolates, great books, horror flicks, and retro games for my playstation... all this and it's not even Christmas day yet. I've acquired these things over the past couple days exchanging goodies with several of my buds.

I spent a little time having fun with the niece today. A litle bit of ice time so I don't completely forget how to skate and a couple more games of bowling. With the nephew visiting other family it's a little quiet here. I just might make it through the evening w/o snapping *smile* course, mom can still pick in all the right ways. I did have to brave my fellow humans for a brief period earlier today at the Giant Eagle and what a nightmare. If you see someone with two 20lb bags of dog food in their arms - for the love of God, get your cart out of the way.

Now, who wants to eat all of the cookies that are sitting around... help save me from myself. I personally am just crossing my fingers that the sushi joint is open this evening. Nothing says Merry Christmas like Christmas eve dinner of sushi.

No comments: