Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Cursed headache. I can only attribute it to not getting enough sleep, but that will change very very soon! Last night I was busier than I think I ever have been and more successful at everything too. I bowled wonderfully by my standards. My second game didn't completely stink, my third game was a 160 and I stepped my high series from 393 to 414!

I came home and worked on my paper and have it to the point where I could turn it in now if I HAD to. Just a little more work and I can send it off. Maybe I will be able to attend my class tomorrow night and go to Reading on Friday with a clear mind! Hmm, I wonder if I could go catch Blade III tonight.

I don't recall if I reported that Stevenson was recalled back to Cleveland, but I found this article which tweaks me off a little. I understand the theory here, but I'm a little irritated at the way this article reads. So being in Johnstown, playing for the Chiefs is a punishment? Not in my eyes. Grant Stevenson was BLESSED to come to our town and to be a Chief. Can I hear a "thank you coach may I have another"? Incidently, Mr. Downey is also gone, once again, to my understanding.

"Now I'm losing who I am. -Drain STH"

No comments: