Thursday, December 09, 2004

The paper is done and turned in. I delayed turning it in immediately, and I'm glad I did... I instead went out and celebrated being done. Premature, yes, but a good thing, as I came up with a great idea while out. So, when I got home I spent the couple of hours to make this change and turned in the paper. That's why I'm on so freaking late.

So what did Judy do to go celebrate, well let me tell you. First I did a little shopping. I can't believe I don't have ALL of the gifts I need just yet. Only one or two more to go. I also picked up some bling to go with my dress for Saturday.

Anyhow, then I went to see Blade Trinity. I know, some people hated the sequel, but I liked it. If you dug the second flick, you'll appreciate the third one as well. If for no other reason than the fact that the age old question as to the erotic nature of bloodlust is answered. *ha*

I really liked the character Danica Talos' look, it's an uber-gothy style that I need to put into my arsenal to pull out when needed - minus the hair. If you see the movie, tell me that from the side this girl doesn't look like a betta fish all flared up. Also, I was right in my shock that the one girl in the flick was also in American Pie. Sure enough, it was her! With that, now I sleep.

No comments: