Friday, November 12, 2004

Woohoo! A legitimate win, and no overtime - all thanks to Mr. Desrochers and his goal with 1:22 left in the game. He was even nice enough to stop for a photo with me after the game, so let's hope that picture isn't God-awful. Other goals came in from Hildie (with 2), Mather, Tallari and PL. It was a pretty nicely sized crowd. Hopefully that doesn't mean tomorrow night will be dead. Either way, good work toasting the River-women, do it again tomorrow.

Another loss for Port Huron this evening, and indicators are that Paulie didn't play (again). What gives toots?

I also had the special treat of watching the game with the Laws, and my dearest Jacob - even if he did bring a spider with him *grumble* In preparation for this event I skipped out on grub all day to ensure I would be able to get an ample sugar buzz. After 8 cups of coffee this morning, the cotton candy, and ice cream I will likely be awake half the night.

Earlier today I managed to sleep til noon, something I haven't done in a while (I'll blame my amazing new sheets for the regained capability), I wrapped a ton of gifts, and I watched a few movies.

No comments: