Thursday, November 11, 2004

I neglected to report yesterday that I now have two freshly bathed dogs. While Vixen isn't too happy with the little girlie bow on her collar, I think she'll live, at least now I'm willing to cuddle with them more again as I don't leave smelling of dog.

Last night I slept like a baby, in my brand new black satin sheets. Ugh! My mother is crazy, sure the comforter may start to slide off of them a little, but it's so incredibly comfortable.

As for today's escapades - it's shopping time! The slipster and I hit Monroeville. Still no dress for me. I think I'm going to have to buckle and buy "the dress" that I adored online and pray that it fits, looks good, and doesn't fall off my less than robust chest at an inopportune moment (it's strapless). I did however get a few Christmas gifts purchased, so that makes me happy. Nothing like making an effort to put a couple hundred on a bare credit card.

I did a little shopping last night (pre-hockey games) too, to warm up for today. It is SO incredibly nice to have a Bed, Bath, and Beyond again. I missed that store. I also enjoyed getting to go through Ross and TJ Maxx. The creepy part is being in the Richland Mall parking lot and feeling like I'm in NC again. I don't know what it is about that new complex, but it just feels like the shopping areas I frequented down south.

No comments: