Sunday, November 14, 2004

Paulie's back on the ice and fighting again *woohoo*. I even have photographic proof of it! Thanks to Hogwild for sharing his photos online. He must have been in on Friday, just 'silent' (read: no penalties or goals). Unfortunately it didn't help get the Beacons up last evening. Now, when it comes to the Chiefs - it was an excellent weekend producing not just one, but two (regulation) wins against Peoria. Last night's game ended at 5-2 with goals by Hildy, Reid, James, and BK with 2. I missed a good bit of it as I was working the photo booth all night, but what I saw was a great game.

And, it was made even better by my company. While it's always lovely to go to a game with the Slipster, last evening we also had Tony in tow. Nothing better than getting laughed at for the obsession he started. Follow up the game with a few drinks at Jerry's and it was a great night. Of course late nights and old age don't work well together - so I may be taking a nap later today.

Mike also was nice enough to deliver a photo I roped him into taking the night prior. I look terrible in the photo and Jean looks either 1). terrified of girls or 2). ticked at Mike. *smile* Yeah, I guess I've decided to cheer for Jean Desrochers this year. It's not quite the same but I do need to avoid being christened Mike James' fan. Besides, I have no desire to hold his purse. *grin* I still maintain that the way Tremblay sticks up for him that there is some kind of odd relationship going on there *laugh* I'M KIDDING.

The big question on your SATs this year:
Jonathan Tremblay is to Mike James as Butch is to _____.

No comments: