Wednesday, November 03, 2004

I wisely did the bowling thing last night and didn't even try to work on my paper - instead I opted for sleep. I still could have easily left at noon today to return to my soft, warm, bed but I do feel a good bit better in the sleepiness department. It was a good thing I was a little better rested today too - as I had a few work odds and ends doing their share of irritating.

I'm not the type to turn down tasking simply because it isn't in the realm of "what I do", but for once I said no - and now I'm waiting to get a bit of a butt chewing for it. It's not the work, it's the people (person) that I may have to work for. It's been years since I've worked for this person, years since they sent me home nearly crying daily... I can't believe they still have a job given the way they treat people, but regardless, I don't plan on putting my head in that chopping block again.

I guess it's time to get into the paper mindset for the evening, but boy would a nice night out at a bar feel good right about now.

No comments: