Friday, November 05, 2004

Another win, and against Reading. The smell of victory hasn't been frequent, but if we only win against Wheeling and Reading - but we do it every time I'll be happy. Scoring wasn't happening for either team until the third period, but Lazarev and Cavy gave us the win (2-1).

My day went fast... I feel productive at work, which is a good thing, given that yesterday I didn't have any projects or charge numbers for Monday morning, but now it looks like I'll be over tasked. Lesson number 1: a few simple emails to people you've worked with in the past tends to pay off. Lesson number 2: unless you ask, you'll never know if there is work available.

Here's to my plans of sleeping in tomorrow. Kiddies - enjoy your rest now, while you're young. One day you'll wake up (early) and you'll realize you're old. Yes, it's true, at some point your eyes start popping open at 8am on weekends and you can't sleep til noon if your life depended on it. Where has my youth gone?

No comments: