Thursday, November 18, 2004

The Chiefs lost last night in the burgh to Wheeling, 3-1. I guess I should know better than to travel to watch them play. It was a good trip, despite the rain it was nice to take a mini-road trip and chill. Quite a few fights, even James dropped the purse and tried to go at it. I think he broke a nail.

While there two of us were trying to determine who the eye-candy was standing with some of our scratched players. Well, now if this isn't a shock:
Assigned from Springfield Falcons, Dennis Packard... Left Wing, 6'4" 234lb, from Harvard and a PA native. If THAT is the guy, go figure. I'm telling you, there is something inherently good looking about left wingers.

Beacons lost again last evening. Eeep.

And... yesterday my Christmas party dress arrived. While, as expected, I need to do something to make sure the chest doesn't fall off, it's perfect. I KNEW it was THE dress. *woohoo*

"You're so close to me but still so distant. -Linkin Park"

No comments: