Tuesday, November 16, 2004

Well it's about time I belt out some discussion on the dogs. And what better than to talk about than this past weekend's oddity which was Vixen being obscenely nice to someone right from her first meeting of them and Satin not wanting to even get petted. Yes, Tony was adored by Vixen. Satin eventually warmed up, but we all know she can't turn down getting petted for too long.

While I'm greedy and wished he could have hung around Altoona/Johnstown for another week, I'm just glad we got to see each other a couple times and he got to meet a few of my friends, even if it does probably mean that too much information sharing will probably take place down the road. Just remember I get even, and I know SO much. *grin* Either way, I hope the drive is going well and that you find Arizona pleasing.

No comments: