Sunday, November 21, 2004

Team suspension? WOW, you ARE a bad egg. What did you do? You need turned over someone's knee. *grin* On a related note, Port Huron went 1 and 1 so far this weekend.

Ok, time to share the photo of Jean Desrochers and I. Like I said, I look terrible, but eh - that's nothing new. Photos and I don't get along. Clearly, the best looking guy on the team this year *laugh* Paulie had the bad egg type of hots, Jean has the goody two-shoes good looks. Both are great, but there is something to be said about bad eggs.

Friday night's game against Dayton was quite sweet. A nice 5-1 win with goals from Bilodeau, Mather, Hildy, Tremblay and Reid. Saturday wasn't exactly the best evening, but it was a good game. We should have won, but a few small mistakes ended up allowing for a couple more Dayton goals. We still only dropped in a final score of 5-4. Good work to Mather, James, Desrochers, and Tallari for giving us the 4 we had.

While the Chiefs continued up the road to Toledo to play, our little group hauled back to Johnstown getting in around 4am. It was a good trip and very relaxing. I do have to wonder a little about the new friendships I'm forming. It's good to have hockey friends - but a little awkward to know that there are other people out there as nutty as I am *grin* You know who you are.

First, no his name isn't GENE Dishwasher, second how embarassing is getting a signature paper with x's and o's and a "Love". You guys crack me up.

Time for a little mid-season status report on a few boys:


No PLAYER GP G A PTS +/- PIM SHOTS PCT
13 Paul, Richard 9 0 2 2 0 19 5 0.0
22 Desrochers, Jean 11 4 4 8 4 0 15 26.7

Today's plans... polish off this paper and listen to the 3pm game.

On a crappy note for this weekend, yesterday morning I noticed that somehow the freezer got shut off. Something must have slid along the dial when I last closed the door. So I pitched a TON of food yesterday. *sigh* I was quite displeased.

No comments: