Wednesday, October 20, 2004

I was asked several times about pics of my one tattoo. It's funny how many people have been asking lately to see the tattoo or what the tattoo that they see sticking out a little is of. It has always given me a smile when someone coyly says, "I don't want to be rude or anything, but can I see your tattoo?" It was even funnier when I was with one of my ex's and had the individual ask for permission from the guy I was with prior to asking me. Anyhow... Yes, it exists... fine. I give. Here.

It's a little grainy, but it's an okay shot of it. The colors are more vibrant than you'd guess from this pic. I don't wear too much to show it off as it's not suppose to be out in the sun anyhow.

Enjoy you perverts.

While talking to someone on messenger I was reminded of my high school physics teacher in a discussion of volts and amps. So, I feel compelled to put a thank you out there to Mr. Menard, who taught me how to catch. Well, okay, I learned how to catch after getting pegged by erasers and rubber balls quite a few times. But it still makes me laugh. I guess I have him to thank for being able to catch the grounders that came winging at me during softball last summer.


"Now I find that most of the time, love's not enough - in itself. -Depeche Mode"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Zoinks!~Joe K