Thursday, October 21, 2004

All of the rosters are out for opening night. Lots of other little things I've noticed about former Chiefs. Seems Crane didn't bother to report. Kind of a pissy attitude to take when there are lots of guys would would poke his eyes out for that chance. Notermann was traded off to AC. At least there is lots of activity going on to talk about.

Demo is on 7-day IR w/ a leg injury according to the paper... and, get this. Tremblay was recalled to the AHL. Yes, the coach figures he'll be back for Saturday, but how much would _that_ chap my ass if he was perminantly pulled after all has been said and done in the past week? 2 more nights. Woohoo. I guess Nailer Fan and I will be in the same section, or darn near, so at least I'll have someone to bicker with during the game.

Grubbed at Meatballs today... what an incredibly yummy cheap meal. Now I have the stamina to get back to testing, or responding to all the other developers to clear up confusion since our testing was done on a previous build. *grumble*

"I'm attracted to the fabric of waste. Watching ourselves as our bodies decay. -Machines of Loving Grace"

No comments: