Thursday, October 21, 2004

I'm a blogging fool this week!

Came home a little early since it's the end of the pay period and I had an extra hour built up. Went to feed the fish and I realized Paulie (the fish that is) is a little horn-ball. He's got a HELLA bubble nest kicking. First, yes, I did default to the name Paulie for him, it compliments Bates well. It was that or Irbe, and I still think Irbe should be reserved for dog - someday. (I think highly of my dogs, so that's a compliment). Second, bubble nests, as I mentioned in here once before is what male Bettas make waiting for a female to wander by. They put the eggs in the bubble nest. Since I didn't feed them right away they're puffin up and strutting their stuff for one another. It's so cute to watch two men trying to prove how bitchin they are.

Then I open the mail and see I'm the cover story in the fan club newsletter. *panic* Ok. I wanted to contribute, but now I feel way too exposed. Incidently, congrats to Kim and Troy! Good work keeping up with the newsletter despite the wedding. The season is here. *woot*

Now, time to consume my dinner... an apple dumpling I procured at Meatballs at lunch time. It's got an apple in it, it's healthy!

"I'm just wondering do you feel it, too. I wanna know do you want me, too. Now do you? Do you? Well, maybe you do. -Tapping the Vein"

1 comment:

Harbourwoman said...

Save the article or send it down. At least take comfort that not ALL the world gets to see it. ;)