Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Spent all day yesterday doing verification and validation testing.... woot. I'm back in there again today. I think I'm going through withdrawl since I don't have the internet readily at my right hand.

Twas pleasantly surprised with my first two games at bowling last night, but true to form I made up for that in my third game *doh* I'm tied with another young girl on my team for average - I must have a way too competitive spirit or something, because that simply won't do.

What else is new... the dogs are pissy because of all of the rain. I am still voting for the why complain, at least it isn't snow - but the dreary weather doesn't help lighten my somber mood. Maybe opening night will clear that up, even if it's not my preferred lineups. I did make some progress on my paper, but I'm sure I'll still be stressing Friday night trying to finish cranking it out.

Still no word on signings of those dropped, but I am seeing many more AHLers getting pushed to other teams and deeper cuts. With ECHL opening night rosters due this afternoon I guess we'll see what's up pretty soon. Campbell, one of our goalies from last year was also released from down in Texas. Sounds like a good number of former Chiefs are suffering right now. Um, hello NHL... thanks for that.

"I refuse to let you play me for a fool. -J-Lo" (Yes, I'm ashamed to post that but I typically quote off of whatever is playing when I finish up my entry.)

No comments: