Sunday, August 08, 2004

Yesteday was another blow off the paper day with good reason. I haven't hit too many of the local 'sites', despite saying over and over again that I need to do so, so we went on a trek to Penn's Cave down near State College. It was nice, different. Then last night was Shakespeare in the park - Romeo and Juliet. It didn't get rained out like we did last year for a Mid-summer Night's Dream, but it was cold as could be. Despite the cold, it was another great performance by the Band of Brothers - good work folks! Have I mentioned I hate Johnstown? I had to turn on my heat this morning, in AUGUST!

Hockey news: Cory Campbell's rights are back here in Jtown. Not sure what that means with regard to him staying here however. We do have three goaltenders already signed, but I'm sure that we'll be trading some of them away as the season draws near and through camp.

Ok, must do some cleaning and then get going on the paper. Wish me luck.

"He's drunk, he tastes like candy he's so beautiful - Hole"

No comments: