Thursday, August 05, 2004

Last night was good, even if I didn't get my case study read to get my final paper started (still). Baby-Davey and I had some drinks and I chilled a bit. Went skating over lunch, will do the same again today... I was pleasantly surprised how quickly I got my ice legs back. Bummed that my prediction didn't hold true... why didn't you sign damnit?

On another note, my copy of Adobe Photoshop showed up today *woohoo* legal software. What a novel concept to geekdom eh? You know you're old when you've become a goody-twoshoes.

I realize I haven't said too much about the latest household developments after talking to a friend, so here's the update. Bees, bees, bees. I now have the corpses of at least 200 evil little yellow jackets swept out the front door. I think they are all dead. So, now my repair guy can tend to the other work that is going to keep the carpenter bees away. Woot.

My latest tenant is also likely to be out early September, so now I need to decide on my next undertaking. Do I just go for it and do the work in the apartment or do I do the work I want done in my bathroom? My bathroom just needs a sky light, some paint, and a new seal on the bathtub. Maybe some new trim too. The apartment bathroom pretty much needs the whole kit and kaboodle.

Regardless I need to pull out some paint. The hallway, kitchen, and bathroom are going to get it. I think I'll wait til mom is back from visiting w/ my sis and make her come up from Toona town to help.

"Yeah I miss her... since she's gone. -Type O Negative"

No comments: