Saturday, April 10, 2004

So, would Easter weekend be complete without attending some local wrestling action. Oddly enough, I spent this evening at the KCW matches here in Altoona (Keystone Championship Wrestling). Okay. I've seen it all now. Gee, I wonder why the hockey players don't wreel their arms and flail like the "pro" wrestlers do when they fight. It was an interesting evening to say the least, at least it was packed with things to laugh at.

I was accused of not focusing enough on 'cake' in my blog recently. I can only attribute this to my attempts (once again) to lose weight. But given that the Japanese/sushi place in Altoona isn't open on the weekends *how stupid is that* mom and I went to the Olive Garden. Yes, needless to say, my weakness exposed I did consume a piece of the black tie mousse cake. As always - to die for. Olive Garden is your favorite restaurant, right? I'll be sure to take you there for some cake someday.

Now, back to hockey... *smile* I see Reading actually managed to pull of a second win against Wheeling. This kind of scares me. Sorry Reading, if it's not my boys there I've got to cheer for Wheeling to win this round.

Mmm, hanging out with family tomorrow. Interesting.

No comments: