Friday, April 09, 2004

It's Friday. While I'm normally thrilled by the weekend, this one is tempered a little with disappointment that I have no reason to be leaving work early today on a quest to watch my boys kick some ice in Wheeling. Wheeling beat Reading in the first of their series last night, and San Jose (the Chiefs are affiliated with them) took a one game lead in OT against the Blues. Other than that there is little important in hockey land.

Another dumb thing I ponder. If _I_ were a hockey player, would I search the Internet for my own name?

On a bright but dim note, I think some major issues were resolved last night. Long story short, timing is everything, and when it's off sometimes it slices at you with razor claws. So we agreed on two things at once. Singledom wouldn't be so bad if you had guarantees on finding Mr. Right, or if you knew that Mr. Right would be available when the time was right.

"It's a competitive world. Everything counts in large amounts. -Depeche Mode"

No comments: