Wednesday, March 31, 2004

Yes world... I hung out with some of the players at the shindig, during and after. It's public now. I know in doing so I upset someone special, and I'm sorry. I've always gotten along with guys better than girls, so it seems natural to me to hang with the fellows - even the ones that I think are cuties and can barely talk to.

Anyhow. As promised here are some pictures from the event. My picture of Richard w/ his palm tree date didn't turn out too well, so I have not that to share. Suffice it to say towards the end of the evening he was walking around clutching one of the 6 foot fake pieces of flora. Enough cranberry juice and vodka can make anything look like a good accessory I suppose.

I was very happy to actually get a photo with me in it that doesn't look awful, so below you'll find my pic w/ Zehr, and a nice shot of Zehr getting busy. The only decent pics I've seen of Paul from the event were taken by the fellow who runs the Chief's website.


   


If you'd like to see the rest of my pictures from the event (nothing too amazing photowise) check out:
http://www.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=67b0de21b37308d645f8

"I tried so hard, and got so far, but in the end, it doesn't even matter. -Linkin Park"

No comments: