Friday, April 02, 2004

Looks like Paulie will be sitting out tonight's game from what I understand. We also signed another defenseman, so I'm curious how that will play things out on the long term of maintaining members of the current team. I know just from conversations through the party this past monday that there are a few opinions on who they want to stick around, who will stick around, and who does and doesn't fit in well with the team. I guess time will tell. In the mean time it's time to get pumped for playoffs... even if it does look like we aren't in a super cushy spot going in.

I think it's going to be a pretty odd weekend, as for once I don't have a ton to do, no games, no plans to hang out with anyone... maybe I'll actually get some work done on my final paper. I think that would be highly recommended!

"So I'll wait, as I always wait, as I always wish for something more. -Tapping the Vein"

No comments: