Tuesday, March 30, 2004

Okay, I'm not actually listening to Buffett, but it's stuck in my head. Needless to say, the played plenty of Buffett at the fan club party last evening. It was a very nice night. Excellent to see the guys relaxing and having a good time, instead of rushing off after the awards ceremony is over. I think I rolled in around midnight last night, and I left before a good number of them.

I only ask this... since it followed me home, can I keep it??

I'll eventually have the photos of Noterman trying to dance, Zehr in a coconut bra and grass skirt, and Paul walking around with his date (the palm tree) to share.

Huge congrats to the guys, even the ones that didn't win plaques deserve an award for putting Jtown back on the ECHL map this year.

If you're in the Johnstown area, and like hockey, join the fan club. C'mon, don't leave me alone with these people.

"Why don't we get drunk and screw? -Jimmy Buffett"

No comments: