Monday, February 09, 2004

A small work-rant. I am not Jason. I did not leave the company, have a sex change, and come back as "Judy". I don't know why simply because a last name matches another persons that think you are that person. First, when my review was coming they sent me HIS old resume to update instead of mine. Um. Hmm. No, that won't work. Now that I need work and my resume never did get updated on the internal databases I get emails saying "so you know C++" after I specifically said webbie/database type work.

Let's start over. Hi. I'm Judy. No I'm not polish I just married one. In taking on the last name not only did my heritage not spontaneously change but I also did not suddenly learn any new programming languages or skills. Yes, I use to work here under a different last name. And no, technically, you can't lump me in with the people that have been employeed here for less than a year. In summation, asking me "how's Jason doing" or asking when he's returning to the area/company will only result in me laughing at you for being slow and not catching on too quick.

"What makes you think that you have won, when the battle has only just begun? -Type O Negative"

No comments: