Thursday, February 12, 2004

Did you miss me?

Yesterday was a bit bland, but a well-received break. I was pulled in for jury duty - woohoo! Mental note, next time take a book. I sat at the court house for a couple hours before they told us that everything was settled and we could go. I pocketed my $9.00 for the day pay and was gone. Gratefully, my company will recognize the full day pay as being at jury duty all day, so I was able to chill for the remainder of the afternoon and still get paid w/o using vacation time.

I've gotta share this one (sorry honey, I'm sure you don't wanna hear about it), I had a cool ass dream about hanging out w/ Richard Paul. *laugh* We were at a bar and bsing and whatnot, then we were at some kind of picnic place and I walked over to talk to a couple ppl that I knew. I of course said "it's the hockey hottie" and pointed at him to which I received "go girls" and a high five or two. It's time like this I really wish I had "nookie" dreams. ;)

On a Paul-related note, the War Memorial is back up and functioning - and the postponed games are set for early next week at discounted ticket prices. *cheer* So at least I have plans for next week!

"A spider's love bite may find you tonight. -Switchblade Symphony"

No comments: