Saturday, February 14, 2004

Happy valentine's day eh? Crazy dogs. Next year, would someone please help them shop for chocolate, flowers, or even balloons for mummy instead of what I got this morning? Nothing better than a dog with a bit of a 'loose' issue to make your day bright. Well the basement floor is scrubbed. The living room carpet is washed - now to haul the scrubber back upstairs. I said I needed to clean, but this isn't what I had in mind.

And to think I finished all of this before 1pm, even after my ice skating lesson. I'm sure I'll be paying for it tomorrow.

In other news, I heard more word on my favorite Richland area bar that closed down. I had heard rumors that made it sound like there was hope of it reopening, but now it doesn't sound so good. *sigh*

Ok, time to crank out some laundry, get a shower, and get down the mountain to hang out w/ some wacko that actually scheduled himself to work (on-call) on Valentine's day. Sheesh.

No comments: