Tuesday, February 17, 2004

Another long weekend a mere memory. I guess my next planned day off isn't until my vacation in May - doesn't THAT seem like forever away!?

Knip was kind enough to call last night to make sure I knew that my details were in the paper yesterday. I never realized that those types of things were printed w/o your authorization, I hardly think that's any of Johnstown's business. But, at the same time, mayhaps that will clear up any other questions people around here (work) have, either that or it may create more. We'll just see.

Well my group assignment for my class was turned in on Sunday. So that's one major milestone over with. A midterm and a final paper to work on remain as large grades.

"Check my blood pressure they think they fresher than the don presciption pills to keep me calm. -Ice Cube"

No comments: