Monday, February 09, 2004

It's Monday, I'm tired... go figure. I'm back at less than fully tasked at work, and hoping some other project crawls out of the woodwork. I think I'm less productive than I could be when I don't have the pressure of things needing to be done, if I could just get tasked at 125% I might feel like I accomplish things by the end of the day. What frustrates me is I know we have open positions and are constantly hiring, but my timesheet is rarely full - troubling to say the least. I never thought I'd say this - but I just want to be productive darnit.

Not much else going on as of late. Sounds like the issues at the War Memorial will be tended to and repaired in the short term, causing little effect to the remainder of the Chief's season, thank goodness.

The snow is melting, which has it's perks as well as it's negatives. Unfortunately for me one of those negatives is that there is now water dripping furiously in the entry way and now in my living room - despite new roofing on both. Stupid ice backups. I did pick up some nice tiles that I intend to use in the kitchen, hall and bathroom - now to rip up all the carpet and get the floor ready to lay some tile! Fear me.

"The punishment? Eternal lent. Victims be clear. You're all volunteers. -Type O Negative"

No comments: