Thursday, January 08, 2004

Weeehaaa... Lemieux is out for the rest of the season... what a shame. And you notice the Pens start to look a little better on the ice right after his old ass takes off the gear. Granted it isn't too often I'm cheering for the Pens, but to see them beat the Devils last evening was a plus.

The Canes will be stepping into DC tomorrow night. Too bad I won't get to see that game *grumble*. Maybe I _should_ cough up the cash to get the rest of the season on DirecTV. That could be bad for my grades this term however. *smile*

Now on to more personal matters.
I snapped and ripped up the carpet in the bathroom. Yes, I've started planning the next phase of the household upgrade. It's kind of hard to figure out what I want to do, as everything I like is a little too large to work well in my puny bathroom as well as out the hall and in the kitchen. Eh. Time will tell.

Oh, and I get to meet the 'rents this weekend - wish me luck. *wink*

No comments: