Sunday, January 11, 2004

Hockey hockey hockey!!! Yesterday was, needless to say an excellent use of my day. Hit the Penguins/Canadiens game in the burgh with a bus group. Pathetic game, but cool to get down there anyhow. After watching the Pens get stomped 8-0 I felt the need to watch a team that stood a chance, so I hit the Chiefs game and got to enjoy them shutting out Reading 2-0.

Now if THAT isn't a good enough game... they had Richard Paul signing autographs afterwards. *drool* So I stood in line to get a photo signed. Cutie cutie cutie. Ok, I'm done drooling, at least for now.

Then on the way out I see a fellow fan club member, who was cool enough to snap a shot of me with Richard at the Christmas party... she had a print in hand for me. *woot* Yeah, of course my eyes look goofy as they do in all pictures (damn little slits) but it's not an awful photo. Definitely cube-worthy.

Yes, 2004 will be MY YEAR. After 2003, someone owes me. *smile*

Current cake supply: a chocolate cake procured at the BiLo up the street. It will do. Hopefully it will also drive me to get my rear on the eliptical trainer.

No comments: