Monday, January 05, 2004

Ah Monday. And a full work week at that. Not exactly the best time to be moody... or, mayhaps the moody is partly a direct result of the work factor, who knows. On the 10th I celebrate one year away from Buildscape and all of the other details that go along with that saga. It's definitely a month of milestones and anniversaries to whiz through.

Another thought on my mind today is that the mind is most definitely a creature of habit. I spent part of today marveling at how stupid we truly are. So I write the date correctly with a 2004 and think to myself... "wow, that's the first time I've actually wrote 2004." All the while I'm also realizing how many other times this past weekend I've dated papers etc, but with a 2003. MORON.

Now, let's talk about Johnstown. It's January and raining. What's up with that? Granted, I hate snow, so I shouldn't be complaining but really now. Does that bode well for the remainder of the year? NEIN! Plus the dogs are in a constant state of muddy right now. With mom returning from Texas today and my carpet in the nasty condition it's currently in things do NOT bode well for me :)

No comments: