Saturday, January 03, 2004

Alas, the new year. I guess it started off with a bang. New Years Eve, in front of a sell out crowd, not only did the Chiefs pull out a win, which is becoming a bit too rare for my liking, but I also got to cheese in front of the 4000+ fans. Yes, yours truly got to take the fuel shot. I'm proud to say, while I didn't suceed, I DID get much closer than the other contestant and had they not blocked most of the net off... I would have scored.

The Christmas decorations are down and away, greatfully... now of course I've managed to lose everything that is suppose to be out in their sted.

I have decided to start turning my eyes towards other redecorating options with the new year. Maybe ripping up the carpet in the kitchen, bathroom and hall and replacing it with tile... but then that would lead me to want to redo the whole bathroom. Ah the possibilities. If I were smart I would instead start saving for my intended vacation later this year *huge grin*. Watch out Hawaii and Alaska, here I come. That said, I suppose the intended diet that would ax cake from this conversation completely becomes a little more pressing of an issue.

No comments: