Monday, January 26, 2004

So it's Monday again. Amazingly I didn't have a hard time getting out of bed... but I would have, had I known the mess that waited for me outside. I thought I was being pretty slick by shoveling last night *BZZZT* This morning not only was my walk completely covered again, but I was also plowed in quite tight. Again, thank God for 4WD.

So the Chiefs won on Saturday night, the only of the two home games I attended this weekend. Lots of fights, as anticipated, so it compensated for going out in the hella cold. I guess I have the consolation of knowing even if I was still in NC I'd still be freezing my ass off.

Saturday was my second ice skating lesson. I finally have my swizzles down pat, but couldn't quite get the backwards thing going. Maybe next week. After watching the way the hockey players moved on their skates more closely on Saturday I think I got a bum pair... mine sure don't do that.

No comments: