Friday, January 23, 2004

Finally, a weekend loaded with hockey once again. Tonight the Chiefs are taking on Roanoke and tomorrow is Reading - which typically produces some good scraps. Now to locate willing subjects to accompany me to the game.

I've also started making appointments and getting things all lined up for both my spring vacation with mummy and for my strategic preemptive strike. I'm not sure how comfortable I feel about it, but I think this decision is in my own best interest. Anyone who knows me can guess what I'm referring to here. Either way it will be comforting to not be the one who gets served. And it's nice to have some level of control over my own situation.

Classes start up this coming Monday. eMarketing this term. *woot* I've been looking ahead to the summer and pondering two classes at once, but I'm not sure how foolish that would be. It also depends on when the summer session begins, given my planned vacation. You'd think they'd have summer dates on the UMUC website by now, but they don't.

The new laser printer arrived yesterday, now I need to procure a printer cable and I'll be all set to print my taxes for this year. Pretty sad reason to finally get off my butt and buy a printer, huh! Here's to hoping that my tax return will be as pretty as it was in years past. It would be nice to instantly pay off my vacation without tapping any reserve funds.

Back to the salt mines ya'll.

No comments: