Tuesday, January 27, 2004

I hate my friends. Yes, I hate them... you... YOU! I hate you. Ok, so why am I pissy at the people that I truly do love and adore? I'm feeling needy and not getting what I want, I'm female, I'm allowed to be pissy.

To the "friends" that decide it's cool to go to the whore's house for a weekend after all I heard from my invites down to NC were that it was too far to drive etc etc, bite me. It's not a matter of choosing between him or I - it's a matter of accepting her and what she is. But I'm sure there are lots of people that will never understand that. If you don't get it... ask your wife.

To the friends that don't wanna go hang when I wanna go hang :P
Today's a big day for me, mentally, and all too often - today included - people that I expect to be there for me aren't because they're too busy otherwise. I have a life too, and yes, I understand, I'm just feeling pissy... so I felt the need to share it with the world on my blog.

I was recently told that my blog is very bleak and depressing. Not in those words, I'm paraphrasing. Yeah, I guess it is. But it truly is my vantage point on the world. I've never been a perky happy about the world type of person.

I've also decided as a way to give my blog something special I'm also going to take a line from the song I'm listening to when I finish each entry. So let's make with the new tradition, shall we?

"Excuse me, think I've mistaken you for somebody else. -Jewel"

No comments: