Wednesday, January 14, 2004

Rat bastards. One thing I hate more than anything else is a thief. I've had issues with candy disappearing from my cubicle for months after I left for the day. So I started hiding my candy, a concession I was willing to make gracefully even though it chaps my ass that my food was becoming vapor.

Last week I came to work one day surprised to see my name tag half dangling from outside my cube. I assumed it was just the inherent weakness of the velcro which resulted in the perilous dangle of my name tag. After a moment I noticed... my smiley faces were missing! A bit of backstory here, I purchased smiley faces to inundate Kirk on his birthday last July. In an effort to make use of my purchases I used them on my in/out markers and on my name tag, over the O's in Coposky. So here I am thinking someone in upper management saw them, didn't like them, and took it upon themselves to remove them from my name tag. Fine.

Now, today I'm leaving the back area and I see my smiley faces being used on the cleaning staff's in/out markers. THIEVERY! Let the letter writing begin.

No comments: