Thursday, January 15, 2004

Last night I had the pleasure of watching a great hockey game... can you believe it was the Capitals playing it? The Caps and the Flames were tied at zero until the last six minutes of the game, during which time the following happened:
5:37 remaining - Washington score (1 - 0)
4:39 remaining - Calgary score (1 - 1)
4:09 remaining - Calgary score (1 - 2)
1:00 remaining - Washington score (2 - 2)
0:39 remaining - Calgary score (2 - 3)
0:01 remaining - Washington score (3 - 3)

Granted the Caps didn't win but wow, sweet game. I could have napped through the first two periods however. However my feeble attempts to do so were foiled every time the announcer said something about Battaglia. *grin*

Now, this morning I guess I can fein excitement and say I had the pleasure of cleaning a good 5 to 6 inches of snow off of my car, but everyone would know I was lying. If I didn't have to clean the car and go to work I could have easily enjoyed watching the dogs run and frolic in the snow, which as far as I'm concerned, is the only pleasure I get out of snow. bah-humbug.

No comments: