Wednesday, January 14, 2004

The horror of hockey dogs and cake.
Yes, I'm also a huge horror fan. I've got the dvd collection of all the Freddy (Nightmare on Elm Street) movies. Well, except the most recent one, Freddy vs. Jason... as was maintained by Walmart's lack of product last evening. Is the movie really that popular? I haven't seen this one just yet given the weakness of my close friends' stomachs *wimps* so I am eagerly anticipating this purchase. Everyone knows who I'll be cheering for - and not just because I've always been a Freddy fan, but it would be nice to see him carve up someone named Jason. Did I say that? Oh be quiet - I'm kidding.

Not too much new on the hockey front this week. It's definitely a slow moving week at that. I have a pretty big hankering for a nice hockey game, but of course they'll be out of town all weekend. All for the best given other plans that have come up anyhow.

Incidently - happy birthday to my mother dear!

No comments: