Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Happy day! Hockey hockey hockey... the Canes went down to the Caps a weee bit in the past week, but I'll just attribute it to the Caps having Bates. I found another site loaded w/ pics of Batesy so my background is about bursting at the seams now. It's a nice way to blow off the rest of the drama in the world, ya know?

I have officially taken a stance on cloning. *grin* If those in charge see fit to create a Battaglia for me... I'm for cloning. It sure would eliminate all the other issues floating around right now with men in my life. If you're reading this.... YEAH, it's probably about you :)

Last night was very cool for a Monday I must say. I had the luxury of cooking dinner for my Kirkus. I made him do some manly work at the house, preparing tools *grunt grunt* so we could have smores! Yum :) That pretty much made my week. It is, after all, all his fault that I'm whooped on smores. They're not exactly cake, but they'll definitely do!

Also, I'm proud to report I have a solid A right now in my class! *woohoo* One more individual paper and a group paper to complete. Keep your fingers crossed for me. Fear the day I have a masters degree in anything.

No comments: