Thursday, November 20, 2003

It's 8:19am. I've slept not a wink last night. My coffee is good, but doesn't feel necessary right now. Amazingly I'm wide awake. I had a jig of a time out in Eburg last night bsing and sampling some fine ice creams (close second to cake). Didn't get to catch the Pens game (or should I say the thrashing that the Pens received) but I did learn what an array of old horribly acted television shows are on tv in the wee hours of the morning.

Several episodes of Full House, Cheers, and something about Hitler's medical problems later I'm ready to face a Thursday. I'm expecting to crash out here at work somewhere around 11. We'll see how well I can hold out. Needless to say the dogs were quite displeased with my absence. But they got their share of milk from my cereal bowl to appease them for now.

No comments: